October 22, 2008

"It is all unfolding -- as I had foreseen"

I hate to say "I told you so," but... who am I kidding? I LOVE to say "I told you so!"

So here is is: back on September 1, I told you so.

Josh Marshall also likes him some "I told you so," and details the case in this video.



Further: nothing causes me more mirth than when I hear somebody say, "They're getting her ready for 2012." Her future as a national candidate is over. She will be remembered as the weaksauce on McCain's FAILburger. The best she can hope for is to get a TV show (one with a teleprompter), and that will only happen if she forgoes a second term as Governor, at the very least, if not leaving office next year to strike while the iron is hot. (Any one-hit wonder will tell you: fame is fleeting, and life is long.) The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home