December 05, 2008

What, *ANOTHER* fucking bailout?

Joe Biden's mailbot has the nerve to send me this:
...

Our campaign pledged to help Senator Hillary Clinton -- one of the vital members of our team and our future Secretary of State -- retire her campaign debt. That's the money her campaign owes to the vendors across the country that make our political process possible.

...


Ummm... no... no fucking way. I'm going to bail out Clinton who's worth $100M and whose campaign debt is the direct result of her totally mismanaged campaign? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

No more bailouts. No way. Your campaign may have pledged something, Joe, but I did not. I didn't even want that egoist as Secretary of State. That's another topic...

2 Comments:

Blogger popmonkey said...

not to mention that most likely the major "vendor" is the Clinton family who lent all that money to the campaign in the first place...

fuming here!

December 5, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger VMM said...

I totally agree, but remember: if you cannot shamelessly plead for money, you have no business being in politics.

December 6, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home