July 24, 2009

I think I've got this figured out

I'm just trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Finally, finally...I think I see the big picture. Consider:
So it's pretty clear that we are moving into an environment in which robots eat, and humans are the main stop on the the buffet line. Moreover, some or all of these robots will require neural net capability, which can be cheaply supplied by using cloned monkey brains. This much is self-evident.

But who, or what is behind this concerted multi-pronged research project?

The artificial brain is the tip-off. With so many cheap wrench-ready cloned brains around, who needs an artificial one? I'll tell you who - someone who wants immortality.

Yes, someone is planning to migrate out of wetware, into hardware. Someone with a lot of money, an enormous ego, a soul-crushing desire to exterminate all who oppose him, and no moral compass whatsoever. Which doesn't narrow it down much, I admit.

But there is one other nuance that absolutely identifies the mastermind, and once you hear it you'll totally agree that it could not possibly be any other person.

I'll explain the rest tomorrow, after my plane lands...oh, and I've got a fresh take on the whole JFK assassination thing that I can't wait to share with you!

3 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

Each flesh-devouring artificial brain monkey unit machine gun equipped AI kill application cyborg-robot will be defended as a companion for the elderly, as opposed to, say, a Meals on Wheels program.

July 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger The Front said...

In the interests of responsible journalism, allow to point out that the flesh-eating monkey-brained robots might look like this.

July 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger JAB said...

Who is it? Who is it?

July 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home