March 25, 2010

My Brief Moment of Madness has Passed

After wasting too much time researching my next votes, I have decided that I will not vote for Tom Campbell.

If I had waited a week or so I could have saved myself some work since Campbell has responded to the passage of the health insurance bill. He thinks states should sue the federal government. Decision made. Now, I gotta see what can be done to re-elect Boxer. Sigh. How much longer do I have to be a single-issue voter?

Now, turning my attention to the gubernatorial race, I begin investigating this guy - warning if you follow the link to his campaign website it autoplays the national anthem.


4 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

lol!


Didn't we have a revolution to get away from these people?

March 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger The Sum of All Monkeys said...

Maybe we did, maybe we didn't.

But man, just check out those amazing epaulets.

March 25, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger The Front said...

Here he is in happier times.

March 25, 2010 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger The Front said...

After reading this, he gets my vote!

March 26, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home