February 08, 2013

#LesserFilms

The Co-Op Strikes Back
Butch Cassidy and the Kindly Pharmacist
The Blues Cousins
IronyMan
Less Than an Especially Admirable Lieutenant
Schindler's Day Planner
E.T. the Extra Terrier
Appraisers of the Lost Ark
Fun Bucks of the Sierra Madre
The Karate Receptionist
The Stroll Over the River Kwai
Oceans' 10 and Under
Room Without a View
Smell Bill
Batman Naps
The Maltese Chickadee
The Cushions of Navarone
Try Hard
The Dirty Dozing
Finding Nemo's Old Account on Myspace
A Man And a Picture of a Woman
Tinker, Tailor, Cobbler, Elf
Miracle Whip I Hope on 34th Street
Indiana Jones and the Waiting in a Room
Lawrence of IKEA

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Les LULZ "I gotta million of these!"

February 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger JAB said...

Give me a day, I'll write 500! Give me a week, and a gnawing sense of wasted effort will creep into my life.

February 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home