July 14, 2014

Climbing Mount Jerry, With President Warren G. Harding

Warren G. Harding at a Wax Museum

"I love you when  
You open eyes  
And mouth and arms
 And cradling thighs . . .
If I had you today, I’d kiss and  
fondle you into my arms and
 hold you there until you said, ‘Warren, oh, Warren,’ 
in a benediction of blissful joy."

---President Warren G. Harding, getting busy with Carrie Phillips. Letters are finally revealed. What is thunk, cannot be un-thunk.

Post-Script: I happened to be starting a new Mack Brain adventure on this very topic, titled "The Nickel That Rattles in President Skull."

2 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Warren "Smoove G" Harding

July 14, 2014 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger The Other Front said...

No wonder the nation's vital interests had to be protected for so long.

Can't wait for Truman.

July 19, 2014 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home