November 21, 2003

WHY CELL PHONE NUMBERS SHOULD BE PORTABLE

[This is an email that was sent to a co-worker of mine by a friend of his. -CCPC]

[Two thoughts. First of all, this is one chance in your life to be a Playah - don't pass on it lightly; get yourself a Chop Suey (see entry above) and start taking the calls. Second, this has the potential to be the greatest movie ever. -MoF ]

I've been getting tons and tons of calls for this guy named Reggie Wright ever since I've had my new cell phone. Someone, a month ago, told me it used to be the number of "one of Suge Knight's people". Suge Knight is with Death Row Records. Today, I got another call for Reggie Wright and was told he worked for Suge Knight and I was advised to get my number changed!

I looked him up on the internet and here's what I found! Ack!!!! Help!!!!

Broomfield - whose film 'Biggie & Tupac' presents evidence pointing towards Death Row Records boss Marion 'Suge' Knight's involvement in the murders of both rappers - told allhiphop.com this month of his fears.

He explained: "I think Suge and a gentleman named Reggie Wright Jr. have had a falling out.

"Reggie Wright Jr., according to various sources was involved in staging the hit on Biggie Smalls. Reggie Wright, who I think may be murdered in the next few weeks, is like the weak link at the moment."

http://www.dotmusic.com/news/June2003/news29795.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home