February 13, 2004

CHEAP SHOT OF THE DAY

Microsoft source code leaked. Experts concerned that Hackers On The Internet will be able to penetrate these products' previously invulnerable security. Microsoft execs concerned that priceless "interrupting paper clip" technology will be incorporated into Linux.

For further entertainment, hit this link and search for the word "profanity."

[I think this is a problem when you leave the landscape littered with the corpses of your enemies: eveyone (in the industry) hates you, including many of the people who eventually come to work for you. Lately, this dialog from Conspiracy of Paper has been on my mind:

"I think," I said after a moment's reflection, "I shall rejoice upon your hanging day."

"You are bold, sir. I should think you would have learned not to think so lightly of me. You believe you can somehow outmatch me, Weaver? You are but one man, and my forces are legion."

"It is true," I said as I left the room, "but they hate you, and they will be your undoing."

-LoM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home