December 14, 2005

I'm Fine With That

"[Iran's insane President] launched a fresh attack on Wednesday, dismissing the Holocaust as a "myth" and saying the Jewish state should be moved as far away as Alaska."

Really, if that's the solution, let's go for it.

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk on Alaska's mountains white?
And did the holy Lamb of God
On Palmer's pleasant pastures light?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our frozen soil?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Amid this dark Satanic oil?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my charriot of fire!

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
Till we have built Jerusalem
On Alaska's cold and barren land.

1 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Beautiful!

December 14, 2005 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home