July 03, 2006

The Truth is Out There...somewhere, I think...

Dr. X posts this from an old X-Files filming location in Vancouver:

"In a recent poll of UFO-ologists (reported in Saucer Smear, the best UFO publication ever), they picked the Rendlesham Forest Incident as the UFO event with the strongest supporting evidence.
"I though this had been debunked by this BBC report.

"But it lives on, fuelled by pretty reputable people. Check this out, and do a search for 'Thatcher'...

"If she really said that, I think she meant: 'you can't tell the people the U.S. was testing radioactive drones in our airspace.' At least, I hope that's what she meant."

1 Comments:

Blogger VMM said...

Yeah, when I want the truth, I turn to Margaret Thatcher!

July 3, 2006 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home