October 30, 2008

All I wanted for Halloween...


There is only one endorsement I anticipate in a presidential election, that of The Economist. For the past few weeks, I've been saying to myself, "I want to open my mailbox on October 31 and see a picture of Obama with the words 'It's time.'"

Well, I got my wish, including the title. (Okay, I thought they'd use a bigger picture of him.)

Now, there's an Isengard.gov angle to the Obama endorsement that I want to share with you. In the text of the editorial, The Economist notes:

"[The] Candidate McCain of the past six months has too often seemed the victim of political sorcery, his good features magically inverted, his bad ones exaggerated."

Well, folks, you read it first here on Isengard .gov, back in January!

1 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

No magic of Saruman can unbind the embrace of Sauron.

October 31, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home