January 19, 2005

Soon to Be Overheard at the Inaugural Balls

- Hey! I'm an old friend of George's too! Where's the cocaine?

-I haven't seen this many fascist gasbags since the '37 Stuggart Blimp Exposition.

-What's for snacks? Koala Kebob?

-When I got here, I was a Democrat. Now I'm a communist.

-I used to think Republican women were just stupid, ugly cows. But I hadn't considered milk yield.

- It was nice of Ann Coulter to shave for the occassion.

-I just pray to God he's doesn't announce we're invading Poland.

-Sure, liberty in the sense of freedom of capital goes without saying.

- Just imagine the party if he'd actually won.

-That'll show Mr. Tsunami!

-Hey Jesus! Little help?

- All nations will cower before our wrath and our will shall burn alive the unholy who resist. Whoa, sorry, just that tossing one out there.

- I had no idea blood-sucking vampires got any heart attacks at all, let alone four.

- That guy makes your average skinhead look like Senator Lieberman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home