May 10, 2008

In This Dream, Wendell Wilke Hands Me a Blender Full of Tinkerbells

Mentioned in the Washington Post, I will only say that this website about people's real dreams of the current presidential candidates is rather too revealing of what voters are thinking.


Then I was in a shabby office where apparently I was working for Hillary, only she looked more like it was 1993 than 2008. She was working in her office when I came to show her I had put the action figure of her back together. She seemed pleased. Referring to that and the Pennsylvania primary, I told her, That's the second time we've brought you back from the dead this week!

We laughed.

I went to give her a hug, but her mood immediately changed. "I don't do hugs," she said coldly.

It's not looking so good for McCain.
There was a town on a hill and the bad guys were slaughtering everyone. McCain got shot first, twice, and fell down in a haystack. Then I watched as the robots or bad guys killed everyone in town. I was sure they'd kill me when they found me, but I hid near where McCain had fallen.

After everything was quiet, McCain woke up. It turned out he had been wearing a bulletproof vest. I was overjoyed because it meant I would be saved. Then as he and I were walking away from the town along the edge of a cliff, a black admiral and a young woman came towards us.

All set? the admiral said.

Yes, said McCain.

I walked off with the admiral and the woman.

They said it had been McCain who betrayed everyone in the town, and that they were glad he was finished. I asked what that meant. They said that they'd run his carriage off the cliff. I looked back and there was McCain's horse-drawn carriage, smashed on the rocks at the bottom. I felt very disappointed in McCain.

The ones for Barack are best described as a PG-13 on the Lifetime Channel. And here is the Jungian analysis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home