June 06, 2008

Dick Cheney: Iran's Chimp

McClatchy newspapers reports evidence that Iranian agents were influencing U.S. policy, by infiltrating the hapless, naive intelligence networks working for Dick Cheney.

The Senate committee also found that Pentagon officials concealed the contacts with Ghorbanifar from the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the State Department. Pentagon officials also provided Senate investigators with an inaccurate account of events and, with support from two unnamed officials in Cheney's office, continued meeting with Ghorbanifar after contact with him was officially ordered to stop.

Also, included in the documentation was this brief memo to Dick Cheney from Saruman of Isengard, whose name appears repeatedly in the correspondence leading up to the invasion of Iraq.

January 2003, The Seventh Age

Most Dread Mr. Vice President,

I have forseen the future, Cheney, and to echo your sentiments, the way forward lies in blood and war! To the ends of the known earth I have have sent spies, infilitrators, Warg-riders and manipulators of the weak-minded to sow black-hearted treason and further our common aims. The dead ground will truly groan with the machines of war!

But I must warn you, Cheney, your plan may be a mite, perhaps, extreme. If I may be so bold, I do not understand your choice of target. Was it not other than Hussein that unleashed death and doom upon you? And was he not once a man you called friend and sent your dark weapons to use in your stead?

Do not mistake me: I admire your style.

But frankly, Dread Mr. Vice President, with the command of all the spies in Ea, I remain puzzled. I must insist on your clarification.

Please reply by return Orc.

Doomly,

Saruman the Wise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home